Last updated: September 14, 2018
Effective as of: September 14, 2018
This website, PlayoffPremium.com (the “Site”) is operated by QuintEvents, LLC (QuintEvents). QuintEvents is located at 9300 Harris Corners Parkway, Suite 120 Charlotte, NC 28269, USA (“we”, “us” and/or “our”).
We will hold your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for the relevant purpose.
How Your Information is Collected
We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
- Directly from you, at your direction or with your consent
- From colleges with which you have an established relationship
- From companies that organize events and programs on college campuses
- Automatically, from devices you use to connect to our Site
- From third party vendors or business partners that partner with us
What Information do we Collect
We collect data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our products. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create an account or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our products by, for example, using technologies like cookies – this may collect data about your use of our site, your device(s) and your location.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register, subscribe to any service, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, nationality and phone number, and preferences.
- Account information such as username and password
- Information we collect about you. We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, screen resolution details, browser type and version, time zone setting, mobile and network information, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform and information about your geographic location; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Cookies And Other Information Collected By Automated Means
How Your information is UsedWe may use your information in a number of ways, including to provide the site, to personalize and improve the services we offer, to carry out our obligations, communicate with you, to analyze use of our Site and in other ways that you agree to.
We may share your information with our group companies, law enforcement agencies, service providers, partners, people who operate Site and third parties that you agree that we can share it with.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Respond to requests, questions and comments and provide customer support
- Send service-related or event-based communications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our Site
- Establish and maintain any account created on our Site
- Offer products and services that we believe may be of interest to users
- Conduct market research
- Send newsletters and promotions about our services, products, and events
- Generate anonymized data for further data analytics
- Process orders
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and manage risk exposure
- Recognize your device and associate the information with your profile (e.g., identifying you or your device so you do not have to log in again or intentionally identify yourself)
- Enforce our contractual rights
- Comply with our legal requirements and policies
You agree that we will share your Information with:
- carefully selected third-party organizations to carry out certain processing activities on our behalf where such parties have the necessary protections in place to comply with applicable data protection law;
- anyone who may take over the running of our Site on our behalf. Any other organizations who access your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your Information and comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards; and/or
- any law enforcement agency requesting it once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
We will disclose your Information to third parties:
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests; and/or
- to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.
From time to time, we may use personal information for other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide, or we collect your information. We also may use or augment the personal information we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms and other third parties.
We may also use personal information that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
How Your Information May Be Shared
We may share the information we collect with:
- Affiliated colleges and universities
- Business partners
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf or partners with whom we may collaborate, including third party payment processors
- Social networks (i.e., if you “like” something on our Facebook page)
We may also disclose personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend, our rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and the Site users or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
Your Rights And Choices
You may have certain rights in connection with your personal information, including the right to request access to your personal information or correct mistakes in our records. We will respond to your request in writing, or orally if requested, as soon as practicable. We may request proof of identification to verify your request. For more details in relation to your rights, including how to exercise them, please contact us email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. Generally, other than in relation to marketing, our processing of your personal data is in order to allow us to provide you a service, so we will be unable to provide the service to you without processing your personal data
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
We allow you to access, correct and edit your details at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
No fee is usually required - You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you - We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Cookies And Advertising
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our Site by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Our Site also uses third-party analysis and tracking services to track the performance of our Site, understand how you use our Site, and offer you an improved and safer experience. Information on your usage of our Site may be collected and processed by us, or a third party engaged by us.
Web browsers may offer users of our Site the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our Site may not function correctly.
Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
Links to Other Websites And Third Party Content
International Data Transfers
The Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
If you are a child who is using our Digital Products or a parent of a child using our Digital Products, there are additional rules.
It is important to us that children can enjoy the Site in a responsible fashion. We encourage parents and guardians to supervise their children's online activities by, for example, adopting parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission.
Your child's privacy is important to us. We are committed to safeguarding children's personal information collected online, and to helping parents and guardians and their children learn how to exercise control over personal information while exploring the Internet.
If you are aged 15 or under, we will require permission from your parent or guardian in order for you to register on our site, unless otherwise stated at the point of registration. If you are required to provide permission from your parent or guardian, you will be asked to supply the name and email address of a parent or guardian to whom a confirmation email will be sent. Your account will only become active once your parent or guardian has clicked on the link within the confirmation email to provide their consent.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.